Join us for the ASNE-APME conference of the nation's top editors Sept. 11-14 in downtown Philadelphia. The Associated Press Photo Managers is also a conference partner.
The conference will open with an evening reception Sunday, Sept. 11, at the landmark National Constitution Center, at 525 Arch St., just blocks from the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall.
A preconference workshop focused on newsroom transformation will be held Sunday afternoon for a limited number of participants. Attendees will also be able to attend events hosted by the Associated Press Photo Managers, which will be holding its annual conference in conjunction with ASNE and APME for the third year in a row.
Our event hotel is the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown, at 1201 Market St. Conference sessions will begin there Monday morning and conclude by noon Wednesday.
The conference will include:
· Keynotes by leading-edge thinkers and influences
· Panels and workshops on practices and tools to improve coverage and engagement
· Award-winning journalists talking about their work
· APME Innovator of the Year presentations
· Free tools for newsrooms
· One-on-one leadership coaching by Jill Geisler, Bill Plante Chair of Leadership and Media Integrity at Loyola University Chicago, and Butch Ward, senior faculty at Poynter
· Silent and live auctions offering one-of-a-kind items, such as sports tickets, vacation retreats, jewelry, autographed books and much more.